Saturday, December 18, 2004

Ladjokes is rigged!

I'm sorry, but I just love people complaining that the site is rigged.

I win with an A-high flush over a K-high. The betting is capped on the river. We each have a heart in the hole, AT and K2.

Mrs_Magic> lol
bjrish> fixed
bjrish> rigged
Mrs_Magic> 4 sure
Mrs_Magic> KK ... 10 10.... loose ... wtf is this
Mrs_Magic> and against people who cant play to
bjrish> its the most rigged site on internet LADJOKES
Mrs_Magic> u got that right
me> then why do you play here?
bjrish> where im gonna play? then?
Mrs_Magic> i play here couse its fun to c all the stupid people every now and then
Mrs_Magic> everyone has so mutch luck
bjrish> not me
Mrs_Magic> u can live on luck on poker

(Names have been changed to protect the innocent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home