Friday, March 04, 2005

Tonight's a sushi night..

So, I was chilling, having breakfast, and my brain was busy chatting with my taste buds, trying to find out if I desired anything special. And then, bam, it hit me. Sushi.

Sushi's pretty straightforward to make too, although it's not really something you want to whip out of your ass when you got the munchies real bad. The 45 minutes is takes just to get the rice ready can really be a killer if you don't want to wait.

I just love the craving for a certain kind of food that can hit you, right out of the blue. Mmmm.. *Homer-like drooling*


On a totally unrelated note, I'm pretty scared by the number of female toons in my guild on my RP-server, and by the amount of hugging going on. Something just isn't right there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just love the craving for a certain kind of food that can hit you, right out of the blue"

Pregnant much?

/benz

2:35 PM  
Blogger dooz said...

Busted! :P

2:36 PM  
Blogger otto said...

If you're not imaginative enough, here's the guy:

http://www.tshirthell.com/images/contestpics/a249_003.jpg

3:03 PM  
Blogger Hind Sabanekh said...

enjoy your Sushi night i love sushi!!! maybe i'll arrange a sushi night the next week with my friends:) great idea thanks

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home