Friday, August 19, 2005

Not just the Läkerol

I did think that my last bag of Läkerol Giants might have messed up my tummy a bit too much, but seeing as I actually like farting quite a bit, I didn't pay it much heed.

Today, I read in the newspaper that the drinking water in Helsingborg has been deamed undrinkable, and that we have to cook the stuff before drinking it. What the fuck?

But at least comments like these make me think that everything will be all right:

- Vi vet ännu inte vad som har hänt eller vad den förhöjda bakteriehalten i vattnet beror på, säger Lars Ödemark, sektionschef på VA-verket.

Hur farligt det är att dricka vattnet vill inte Lars Ödemark uttala sig om. Det går nämligen inte att avgöra vilka mikroorganismer som finns i vattnet.


Hey, I wonder if I'll turn into a super hero if I drink the water, and that that's the real reason they don't want people to drink it? Worth a shot, I say!

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shades said...

It could also be your Läkerol feces that messed up the water.

3:05 PM  
Blogger dooz said...

Sssh, don't tell Lars Ödemark!

4:29 PM  
Blogger otto said...

The drinking water, coming from outside of your apartment, must without a doubt be the safest thing in there to consume. (throwing bricks in greenhouses, who me?)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home