Monday, June 27, 2005

You are the one, you're my number one

Yeah, I haven't posted in a few weeks. Fuck you.

For the last few weeks, I've been busy experiencing the "end game" in Warcraft. The hardest dungeons in the game, some designed for 10-15 people, and some for up to 40, and it's been a pretty interesting time.

The most fascinating part has actually been seeing how greedy and selfish people can become, just to inflate their e-peens by an inch or two. Hrm, fascinating is probably the wrong word; it's more like scary.

Your own guild mates will screw over 5 people they promised to help, just so they can get some more cash and buy some new fantastic item they need. Bah, I can rant about these assholes all day long, but it isn't really worth the bandwidth. Some people are just morons. Wow, insight of the century.

I'm pretty psyched that I've got a spot in a 40 man team for the final dungeon in the game now, so I might write something about that, when we start killing those bad boys.


Oh, on a happier note, both John Cena and Batista successfully defended their championship belts in last night's PPV, which was pretty cool.

Oh, oh, and I'll most probably be going to another wrestling event with some friends in Göteborg on July 2:nd, which is very cool.

Uhm, and I've sent my CV to Lavasoft, the makers of the anti-spyware program. Hopefully I'll get an answer soon, as they seem like a pretty funky company, and I really don't feel any real need to stay in the gay ministry.

1 Comments:

Blogger otto said...

Har du vårtgrisarna som referenser i cvt? ;)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home