Monday, July 11, 2005

I finally did it!

Yay! I finally got my laundry done! I'm seriously not joking when I say that I don't think I've done any laundry for, hrm, probably closer to 3 months.

I think I must have invented some new phases that come after "oh noes, my clean underwear is running out", "hrm, time to break out the emergancy pair", "sure, pajama pants are perfectly good underwear" and then 3 times "thank god Brothers still have their 3 for 299 kr offer". But hey, I survived.

It was pretty weird getting up at 8 am this morning, and actually doing something constructive, but hopefully I won't have to face another trauma like that until, hrm, September?

I did feel slightly violated though, as the guy who had booked the 11-14 slot apparently couldn't wait 5 minutes for me to rush down and get my stuff out of the dryer, so he has stuffed it all in my (pink) laundry basket, and left the basket outside the (locked) laundry room door. Scary thoughts of panty sniffers run through my mind..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home