Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Kinda cool

While no one in Sweden seems to want to hire me, I just got this letter from a little old company called Rockstar Games. Yeah, you might have heard of them.

Hi Magnus,

I handle global recruitment for Rockstar Games and we are actively
looking to hire talented 3d graphics engineers.

Rockstar Games has internal development studios located world-wide with
our recruitment efforts focused towards Rockstar San Diego - one of our
premier internal studios.

Wolfgang Engel has recently joined us in San Diego and mentioned your
name as one of the contributors to ShaderX^3.

We are very interested in speaking with you regarding potential
opportunities within the Rockstar family so please let me know if/when
you might be available for a phone call. I am aware that currently you
live in Sweden so please know that relocation and visa sponsorship are
standard for Rockstar.

Thank you in advance for your time and I hope to hear back from you
soon.

Sooo, if I wasn't that obsessed with moving back to Göteborg, I could be moving to San Diego instead. Oh, well, such is life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tihi, cool man :)

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

förresten... känner du verkligen en snubbe som heter wolfgang engel?? :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger dooz said...

Japp, visst gör jag det! Wolfgang Engel är min redaktör, seru, och på något knasigt plan, så verkade han visst tycka att jag var en schysst kille.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home