Thursday, November 10, 2005

I love komplett.se

I usually buy all my computer stuff from komplett.se, and have been pretty much as satisfied as I could expect to be, when ordering stuff over the internet. Until this week's transactions, which I almost feel go beyond the call of duty.

I ordered 2 new hard drives (someone keeps filling my existing ones with wrestling and warez), and some new RAM (because I was under the impression that my old RAM was broken) on Monday evening, and on Wednesday afternood, I get an SMS telling me that it had been delivered to Hemköp, and that I could go and pick it up. Needless to say, I was pretty impressed with the speedy delivery (and I love getting SMS!).

Last night, I also discovered that my old RAM wasn't really broken in any way, so I didn't really know what to do with this new gig I was sitting on. So I mailed komplett this morning, and within two hours, got a reply saying that as long as I hadn't broken the packaging, I was free to send it back, along with step by step instructions on how to do it.

Pretty nice customer service, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home