Monday, March 20, 2006

Pimpin'

I just had a real funny phone call from the woman (code name: Crazee Woman) at the recruitment firm who I talked to a few weeks ago. She told me that Lavasoft were looking to hire a programmer for 6 months or so, and asked if I was interested. And of course, I was.

The fun part was that she sounded really stressed, and was trying to book an interview for me as soon as possible. Seeing as I have a very busy schedule *cough*, I said that the earliest I could be in Göteborg was on Wednesday. It seemed like she wanted me to start working on Friday. Funky stuff.

Oh yeah, I've started wearing pyjamas again, and I have to say, this is without a doubt the best thing I've done in ages. Nothing beats the feeling of slacking about the house in your jammies the whole day. And yes, I have a matching night cap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home