Friday, November 11, 2005

Liberating

After months and months of wearing EastWest boxers, it feels kinda good to put on a baggy pair of boxers, and letting my balls hang loose. Free the Helsingborg two!


In an unrelated story, I kinda feel sorry for the little guys. Whole Tomato have had a really good product out, Visual Assist, that more or less lived on the suckiness of the Visual Studio IDE, but with the 2005 release of VS, I don't really know how important VA is gonna be anymore. I'm still running VA alongside VS, but I've already removed VA's "go to definition" function, and replaced it withs VS's built in one, so I guess it's really just a matter of how good VS's tab completion is now.

I always felt that VA was fighting a loosing battle, seeing as they actually have to parse all the source code to build their database (and risk messing up), while the compiler gets all this stuff for free, and it's really just up to the IDE developers to put the data to good use.


In other news, is the Ottocrat's drivel really worth as much as the pure Internet gold found in Magnusspace? The good folks at business-opportunities seem to think so.


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home