Sunday, November 27, 2005

Enough with the interruptions, already

I'm guessing that when I turned 10, I kinda stopped thinking that outside interference during matches was cool, and more of an annoyance. And it happens time and time again, for some unknown reason, but I usually shrug it off, and die a little on the inside.

Until it happened this Friday night, on Smackdown, in a championship bout between Randy Orton and Batista.

I was pretty surprised that the even scheduled the fight, as this really was PPV-material. My two favourite guys, duking it out for the world championship title, and the outcome wasn't really set in stone either. I could see either guy winning, even if I don't think the fans love Randy quite as much as I do.

And what happens? Five minutes into the fight, that I was enjoying immensely, some little bitch, I think it was Ray Mysterio, comes rushing to the ring, with the whole gay RAW train behind him, and the fight is quickly ruled a no-contest.

I mean, for fucks sake, if you have to ruin a fight, why not interrupt some bullshit like Melina vs Trish Stratus, or some other crap that no-one really cares about. But Randy vs Batista? Smoke a fucking cock whoever scripted that shit. It pisses me off to no end. Grrrr.


Oh yeah, I'm off to meet the good folks at SimBin in Göteborg this Friday, to talk about a possible future job. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home