Sunday, March 27, 2005

Mouth breathing idiots..

A recurring theme over on the FoH-boards is that 99% of the regulars on the offical warcraft boards are inbred, mouth breathing retards.

Now, I've tried to stay impartial, but today was the last straw, and now I say, fuck it, everyone on the WoW-forums is an asshole.

I just got my mount (a big post about this is coming up, don't worry), but I noticed that I, being a gnome, dismount easier than other races, which is frustrating when running through swamps etc.

So, I posted a question on the official forums, asking if this was working as intended.

Aaaand in about 10 minutes, I got pretty much all the stupid answers that I could have come up with in 5 seconds, ranging from "reroll", "that's unfair", "maybe your mount thinks you're a bug" to "it's afraid of getting rusty".

Just fuck off and die, ass munchers. kkthxbai.


Edit: And I guess my question is never going to get answered; it's now been pushed back to page 5, mainly that's to some turd burglar spamming the forum with "my server is down, fix it now" messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home