Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Worth waiting for

After a grueling 41 levels, and a little over 8 days of play time, I finally managed to raise the 90 gold needed for my mount. And boy was it worth it!

If you've ever questioned the sanity of all the low 40's jumping around outside the AH, just wait till it's your turn, and you'll understand how they feel. Rock, rock on!

On a related note, if I was a GM, I think it would be pretty fun to spy on people around level 38-39, and watch the monotonous grinding effort they put in to raise the necessary fundage.

To put things in some kind of perspective, and I'm pretty much shooting from the hip here, but all my skills training and equipment that I bought before level 40 might have amassed to around 60-70 gold, so I basically needed to make all that money, again. And fast. Four words; rock elementals, Bad Lands. I probably ground these guys for 6-7 hours, and must have made around 5g per hour in stones and stuff. Meh. I might post something more on this, once I get my thoughts organized.

Anyway, this is what you've all been waiting for!

The money shot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home