Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nope, still here

I just got the following email from the guy in Göteborg

Jag har diskuterat kort med styrelsen i Oz, och vi är helt klart intresserade av att ha dig på teamet. Tyvärr vet jag att vi inte kommer kunna ge dig något konkret erbjudande på ett par veckor. Jag inser naturligtvis att du kanske försvinner åt annat håll under tiden, men jag hoppas verkligen att vi kommer se dig i vårt team och jag skall göra allt jag kan för att skynda på processen.

and I must admit that it sounds promising. I was hoping that they'd actually offer we a job straight away, but I suspect that it actually takes a few weeks to plan a party of the proper magnitude for a superstar like me.

It's a shame I can't add polls to my blog. I sooo want to reply with a simple "shit negro, that's all you had to say", but I don't really know if that's the appropriate response, and letting my readers decide seems like a reasonable thing to do.


Ooh, I have to recommend The Bartender Journals. A great read, if you've got an hour or two to kill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shades said...

They might need to order a red mat for the esteemed dignitary coming all the way from Helsingborg to grace their lowly office with a long stay.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home