Thursday, March 31, 2005

A most promising weekend

This weekend has some great potental!

On Saturday, I'm going to a get-togtether with a lot of my old fraternity buddies from 1998, and these things always have a way (booze) of developing into some pretty fun parties. They inevitably turn into anecdotal orgies, where we basically sit around, drinking, reminiscing, and repeat the mantra "those were the days". Yay!

Then, on Sunday, it's time for the granddaddy of them all! Yes, you guessed it, Wrestlemania 21! And I am soo psyched! I got around 8h of wrestling to catch up on, so I even got something to look forward to on Sunday morning, when I'm lying in the couch, feeling sorry for myself. Brilliant!

Oh, and to make things even better, today is my last day at work, before a two week vacation!

Oh, oh, and to top it all off, the guy I contacted a week or so ago about a job, replied that the currently have two positions open, and that I should send in my CV.

I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh, and I feel good.. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home