Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Begining of the End?

I think I left Warthog at just the right time, because my gut feeling tells me that it's going to hell in a handbasket.

Some time around the 27:th of May, I noticed that I hadn't gotten any salary for that month. Nothing strange really, it happens sometimes, and is usually due to the fact that the owners in England are lazy bastards, and haven't given us any money yet. So, I chilled and thought nothing of it.

Around the 6:th of June, I realized that I still hadn't payed my rent, and that it might be a good idea to do so, so I phoned my bank, and noticed that I still hadn't gotten any bling bling.

I e-mailed the economygirl, but got no reply. I thought that it might be because I was using an old e-mailaddress, so I spammed her on several different ones, but still no reply. This morning I phoned her, and asked her what the hell was going on, and she informed me that we were probably going to get our cash today or tomorrow. I said that this was bullshit, and wanted an explanation, but she didn't have one to give, but she ensured me that the company wasn't going bankrupt.

I wonder if the sinking Warthog ship has finally taken on too much water, and that I somehow managed to climb right up to the top of the mast, and jump off at the right moment. Time will tell, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home