Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Greetings

A merry Christmas to all you guys out there!

It's been a pretty soft last couple of days. Mostly last minute Christmas shopping and beer drinking with my sister.

Christmas with the family was nice too. I think we all know each other well enough to know which topics to avoid if we want to keep the peace. My dad started on a "well, I think religion and christianity are a good thing", got angry glances from everyone at the table, and I quickly interjected "Hey, I'm slacking off at work". Crisis averted.

I had a two day losing streak at Ladbrokes, dropping $150, and the doubt started creeping in. Pokertracker if invaluable in these situations, and it helped confirm that I was playing my regular game, but had just been a bit unlucky. Ok, I'd played a few stupid AJo from early position type hands, flopping an A, only to end up betting a dominated hand, but that's stuff I'm working on at the moment. The games at Expekt seemed easier now (maybe it was just the glögg talking), so I'll probably be playing alot more there, trying to build up my bankroll towards the 1k mark (it's just over 500 at the moment. Make that 600 ;) ).

More to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home