Monday, January 31, 2005

An amazing discovery

This morning, by fluke chance, it hit me. The perfect way to apply moisturiser and hair product after showering. Check this out.

1) Apply the hair product, and create a back slick.
2) Wash hands, and apply moisturiser to your face. The hair is magically held in place.
3) Wash hands, comb down hair.
4) Wash hands, done.

The drawback, of course, being that your hands are now almost insanely clean.


As for me kicking my WoW habit, well I had created an open beta account for Malin, just so she could test it out a little, play for an hour or two, and then drop it. Well, she loved it. We ended up playing till 04.30 both Saturday and Sunday, and we now both have new level 16 characters. Damn.

Oh, yeah, it's pretty funny that with my new character being a priest, people expect my to heal all the time, and get pretty damn careless, charging into combat, and pulling 3-4 higher level mobs. One thing I probably should point out is that I'm playing a priest to shadow spec, so I can deal out damage, not heal. I guess I'm just not much of a philanthropist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home