Thursday, January 20, 2005

Warcraft forum quotes

I've just run across so many funny, rude, and just plain stupid comments while reading the Warcraft forums, that I thought I might as well start collecting the little buggers. Here goes.

---

Hello everyone,
However, after having played several MMORPGs the last 5 years, there's one issue that's running rampant here in WOW that's very uncommon in other games. Killstealing.

Um what you been playing? Sims?

---

just one example of wot happens when idiot meets keyboard

That would have come across better if you had perhaps used the odd capital letter, bit of punctuation and spelt "what" correctly. Glass houses and all that. And to the topic at hand.

---

Also, its just silly to come whining about how another class owned you, especially when your a warrior. Holy crap, my cousin has a My Little Pony that could kick your butt.

---


On a related side note, my plans for crushing the Warcraft economy look a little bleak. It all revolved around me getting a certain recipe, but the drop rate is so low, that I have to kill around 1000 monsters to be 50% sure of getting it. Man, that sounds reeeeally boooring. Ok, by farming the deadmines, I can get this down to around 340, and 780 kills for 80% certainty. I'll give it a try, and hope my math isn't off :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home