Saturday, January 15, 2005

The countdown

I've downloaded my economics exam, and now have 24 hours to complete the six questions. Scanning through it, I think the first four questions are pretty much no-brainers, and the last two will need some actual analysis on my part. Anyway, I thought I'd to some kind of live update here, for those following at home!

10.26 T-24
Downloaded the exam

11.25 T-23
Started on question one

12.48 T-21.5
Question one done. Question two seems a bit too funky at the moment, so I'm going straight on to question three. I also realize that I probably underestimated the difficulty of the exam, and that being stupid enough to blog about it doesn't take any pressure away at all.

14.25 T-20
Done with question three. My main computer started randomly hanging, which was an extra bonus. Moved over to the laptop. On a related side note, the last question took 20 minutes to solve, and about an hour to get into Word. And I'm using both Maple and Photoshop. I wonder how computer illiterate people manage.

15.29 T-19
Question four is done. And, yes, I realize that people are running around pantless, thank you very much.

16.23 T-18
Done the wacky question two. It was probably the fact that it had to do with medborgarlön, ie weazing off my taxes, that froze my brain. 18 hours left and two questions to go. Healthcare and the EU fishing off the coast of Africa, here I come!

16.55 T-17.5
Yay, just a single question left. Okay, sure, I basically have no idea as what to answer, but I just realized that if I just chill another five minutes, I can safely grab a beer, and I'm sure that will help.

17.57 T-16.5
I just finished the final question, and have uploaded all my answers. I think I'll pass the exam, although the bullshit factor on the last question was probably through the roof.


What to do now? I hear there's a new online roll-playing type of game out. Maybe I should give it a go?

1 Comments:

Blogger otto said...

Don't forget that while you're relaxing with your exam, people are running pantless in WoW!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home