Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hello Mr Shit, meet Mr Fan

The quite boring drama "I still haven't gotten any pay for the month of May", might have taken an interesting turn today, after I contacted my union, and cried a little.

In all honesty, I had no real hope that the union could do anything to get my money, but I just wanted to bitch a little, and after telling all my friends online, and blogging about it, I still felt unsatisfied. So I wrote my union-rep, and gave her the 411.

She asked me for the exact amount they owed, and said she'd send a formal "give Magnus his money, or we're gonna fuck you up" note, with the added twist that if I didn't get paid within a week, we were going to sue them. Oh yeah, I want interest on the cash too.

And this is what's happening right now. I had no idea that an employee could exert that amount of pressure, although it would be pretty stupid if the employer could just withhold your salary and you couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Hihihi, I find this pretty amusing :)

quote:
Originally posted by Itzena
Smart paladins, anyway.
Okay now you are just being silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home