Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On hot chicks

So, I just came back from the gym, and have made an incredible discovery regarding hot chicks; when handing stuff to them, we 90% of the time drop whatever we're giving them!

There was this incredibly hot chixor behind the counter at SATS, so I tried to play it cool, and hand her my gymcard, so I could get my locker key. But instead, I dropped the card a few centimeters from her hand, to which she responded "there seem to be a lot of flying cards today", and I proceeded to giggle like a little girl.

This is when I realized that I wasn't alone in suffering from this, and started to wonder why. My two most prevalent theories are: 1) I'm afraid I might accidentaly touch her, and melt, and 2) I just want her to bend over so I can check out her ass. The nerd in me says 1, but the roid quaffing jock (uhm, right) says 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home