Friday, June 10, 2005

My own little Negrodamus

I predict that all the brand name wrestlers on Smackdown will move over to RAW, and that Smackdown will become ECW. How you like them apples?


Haha, I just recieved a copy of the letter my union rep sent to my boss, and it is just too awesome not to quote:

Som ombud för Magnus får jag härmed uppmana er att betala de förfallna lönefordringar m m som framgår av bifogade kravspecifikation, bilaga 1.

Hela summan skall betalas inom en vecka från den dag då ni får detta brev. Har ni invändningar mot kraven skall dessa framföras till mig inom samma tid.

Om ni inte betalar inom den angivna tidsfristen kommer CF att inge en ansökan om konkurs mot er.

This time, I ain't joking when I say "nobody fucks with the union".

"And the prize for employee of the month goes to...."

Tallyho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home