Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The most entertaining session to date

Wow, as soon as I sat down at the table I knew that I just had to win money from these guys. Throw odds out the window, these guys were calling inside straight draws, bottom pair/no kicker, and all kinds of funky stuff. Plus, they all had around $40 - $50 stacks.

But I wasn't getting any cards. Chilled for about 90 minutes, before I had pocket sixes, that made trips on the flop, followed by a boat on the river. $90 for me, thank you very much.

A hand that really set things off was when a guy lost his KK to another guy's hammer! Hammer guy hit bottom pair on the flop, and called all the way to the river, where the 7 came. The table errupted!

Dannesan> watch out rod.. this man hits
> RodziIIa shows One Pair, Kings
> halfjack shows Two Pair, Sevens over Deuces
> halfjack wins $32.25 with Two Pair, Sevens over Deuces
RodziIIa> *
Dannesan> lololol
doozX> haha
RodziIIa> pocket kings
Pharxity95> hahahaha
doozX> nh
RodziIIa> loses to THAT *
RodziIIa> that's gay as *
Pharxity95> wah wahhhh wahhhh
RodziIIa> shut up
Pharxity95> can i offer you a kleenex?
Condorcet> danne right as always
RodziIIa> oh I suppose KK was supposed to lose to 72 off
RodziIIa> right
RodziIIa> because THAT happens every day
TheJoca> rod whining again...
RodziIIa> stfu moron

It was a proper hammer too; none of that suited garbage. And he called a preflop bet with it. Classic!

(A small update: I checked the hand history just for kicks, and I noticed that the reason halfjack probably played the hammer was because he won a $60 pot with it when he flopped a boat at about the same time I joined the table.)

I stayed for another hour or so, managed to get a guy all-in when I held AA, which was nice. The chat was almost flooded the entire time either by Joca insulting Rod, Rod bitching back, or just general abuse of halfjacks bad play. A great time for all!

Dannesan> i dont have a fold button and i fancy hands like 27 and 8Q off..

TheJoca> lol, your like a schoolgirl rod
RodziIIa> at least I know the proper uses of you're, your, and you are
TheJoca> yep, ur right good one!
TheJoca> you're = you are moron
TheJoca> so why say it twice
TheJoca> man, what an idiot you are!
RodziIIa> that's still not a proper english sentence

TheJoca> refill rod!
Pharxity95> nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, gooooodbyeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home