Thursday, January 06, 2005

The analysis

So, I've had a look through yesterday's play, and come to the conslusion that I basically didn't do anything really stupid at all (apart from the AA and KK plays).

A few of the hands I lost a lot of money on:

I had TT, called a $2 preflop bet, my tens were an overpair to the board on the flop. He bets $1.5, I raise to $3, he calls. He checks the turn, I bet $5, he calls, river is check check. He's holding JJ.

I call a $1.5 preflop bet with AKo. Flop is A38 rainbow. PFR bets $1.5, I raise, he calls. Turn is a J, he bets, I call. River a brick, he bets, I call. He's holding AJ. In retrospect, I think I played this wrong. I probably should've either raised more on the flop, or put him on AJ or JJ on the turn. Oh well.

Big Blind with Q4, two callers, flop is QK4 two hearts. I bet $3 here, he raises, I put him all-in for about $15. He has QK.

I'm in LP with AKs, bet 4xBB, one caller. Flop is J8K, two hearts. I have TPTK, with the nut flush draw. He bets $2 on all streets, and I call all the way. I really don't know why I didn't raise on the flop. Strange. Anyway, he has KJ.

Maybe some of my flop play is too timid? Time to check the forums, I guess.


Yay! The fourth season of Alias started this week! Joy to the world, and watch out for the Rimbaldi device!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home