Thursday, December 30, 2004

The poker year in numbers

My first year of online poker is coming to an end, so I thought I'd compile a little list of deposits and withdrawals, from my first $25 deposit at Ultimate Bet, on the 19:th of January, to the monster $700 withdrawal from Ladbrokes on December the 27:th ($500 of those did get put into my Expekt account, but anyway :)

Ultimate Bet
Deposited: $225
Withdrawn: $0
Bankroll: $0.59
Net: -224.41

Party Poker
Deposited: $150
Withdrawn: $0
Bankroll: $1.18
Net: $-148.82

Expekt
Deposited: $1180
Withdrawn: $2010
Bankroll: $1200
Net: $2030

Ladbrokes
Deposited: $100
Withdrawn: $1900
Bankroll: $1200
Net: $3000

Hey, pretty cool. I've made around $4600 in a year playing poker. And I owe it all to my friend Rasmus, who told me that he had started playing when we were out boozing on Christmas Day, 2003. I said that I'd check it out, but that, of course, I would never start playing for real money :)

Time to start thinking about that New Year's poker resolution..

I think I'll stick this in here just to reward the people actually reading the poker junk. So, I've got a friend to whom I've been suggesting that we have sex for the past five-six years, and constantly been turned down. Well, I've think I've finally made a break-through! She said we could make ourselves in Sims 2 and let them get down and dirty. Excellent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home