Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Like all happy couples, my girlfriend and I played NL heads up after drinking copious amounts of beer, wine and champagne, and trying to fire rockets into the stratosphere.

Playing against someone who knows your strategy inside and out is pretty fun. Trying to play some sort of opposite strategy is very amusing, and probably useful for future games.

We played 13 games, and I managed to win 7-6. Malin got off to a scary 6-2 lead, before I began to understand that she knew my every move.

The best hand of the series is summerized by the following:
> malin shows One Pair, Sevens
> malin wins 720 with One Pair, Sevens
where she bluffed me out of the pot, and then showed THE HAMMER! Damn! Sometimes I hate sharing cool things with my significant other. She had a hard time not cracking up, while betting her 72o on a AKJ7 board. Massive respect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home