Thursday, February 03, 2005

Another amazing discovery!

This week must be science week on the Discovery Channel, because I just made other amazing discovery!

You can, in fact, eat lunch almost directly after you've had breakfast, and this results in you being well fed for say 6 to 7 hours!

I think I'm at the apex of my slacking days right now, so I get up around 10-11, idle around my appartment for a bit, shower around noon, have a quick breakfast, then head off to work. I usually end up being hungry around 14-15 or so, and seeing as I plan on heading home around 17, it seems like both a waste of time and money to grab a bite at McDonalds, or some other high class establishment. I've tried skipping lunch, but this just results in me becoming cranky and unfocused, which is pretty stupid.

If I instead eat both breakfast and lunch before work, I can safely mess about till 17, and feel happy and content the whole time! Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home