Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The best show ever?

I'm on such a high right now, so I'll rave about something I totally forgot about yesterday.

Club Goa, on TV3, is probably the best show ever! The brilliant producers have managed to assemble a cast of the most stupid, irritating and just plain obnoxious reality show personalities from TV over the past 2-3 years, and put them together in a single show!

My three favorites must be Meral "owned by TV3" Tasbas (she's apparently married now? wtf?), Villa Medusa Stefan (he was such a blast to watch. I hope he's still dating Sexiga Sandra) and Zübeyde, the hair dresser. And they've managed to get that annoying git Sebastian from Farmen, along with Qristina (the ugly sailor), also from Farmen.

Damn, this is gonna be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home