Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Isn't it funny..

Isn't is funny when celebrities get married, or otherwise change their name, everyone is supposed to accept the new name like nothing's happened. The same thing happened to the WWF, and I still have a hard time with it. Damn pandas.


My gut feeling tells me that the VCR is quietly disappearing from the essential household items list. A quick glance on the SIBA website seems to confirm my suspicions. Go figure.


A friend of mine studies interaction design, something that I actually think is very important, if done by intelligent and competent people. Anyhow, today she got one of the funniest disses I've heard in a long time: "We don't hire interaction designers, because we don't want to lose revenue on support bills". That's something I just have to start saying :)


Sometimes I love the little things. Sesame seed bread, with some nice cheese (the Danish Sorte Sara is off the hizook), or turkey breast (with mustard) can really make an evening great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home