Thursday, February 10, 2005

A new time sink?

So, I've pretty much grown tired of Blizzard's own Warcraft forums, and was pointed to the Fires of Heaven forums by a good friend. These have to be the funniest forums I've ever read. Most of the people posting are hard core MMO guys, all 60s, and they have so much pride, and are sooo easily provoked and offended that sometimes I just can't help laughing out loud.

Ok, slightly updated, I now realize that the profanity these guys use doesn't really mean that they're pissed off or anything, it's just standard lingo. But it is hilarious.

I mean, this is just from one random thread.

> What bothers me about this is that they can fix bugs and quickly. They are willing to do it asap if it means preventing players from getting an unwanted advantage. Yet they are not willing to hotfix bugs that hinder gameplay.

> Kolle this has to be the most succint and dead on accurate observation made on this forum in recent memory. Well done. Now...get the fuck out of here you're too smart for your own good.



> To bad none of those who scream paladin nerf play one to 50+. See how little DPS we do, how little utility we have, and lack of combat options. And the fact we have horrible taunting.

> While I hate to waste a post, please.. Shut... the... fuck... UP... Penix.

> Ohh noehz, your awesome internet skillz make me cry . You are just as retarded as angry gerbil, welcome to ignore dumbass.


I just found something else pretty funny (yeah, I'm naïve). If you search for warcraft on ebay, you'll find tons of people selling ingame gold. The going rate seems to be able 100 gold for $35.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home